- How do I contact the Housing Authority?
The are located at 309 Maple Road, Mansfield, CT. Their number is 860.487.0693
- Who provides rides for elderly?
You may contact Dial-A-Ride (860.456.1462) or the Windham Regional Transit District (WRTD) (860.456.2221).
- Who can I talk to about getting in-home care for an elderly family member?
You can contact the Visiting Nurses Association (VNA East) (860.456.7288).
- How do I contact the Visiting Nurse in the Mansfield area?
Call the VNA East @ 456-7288.
- Do you have a list of Assisted Living Mansfield area?
You may find a list at Care Pathways; otherwise contact Infoline (211).
- I'm having difficulty paying my utility/heating bill, who can I contact?
Contact your utility provider and make payment arrangements. Or your local ACCESS agency during the heating season. In addition, you may contact Infoline (211).