Parks & Recreation Rentals
Click here for our Facility Rentals Brochure.
Two Pavilions are available for rental for your outdoor picnic or party:
Lion's Club Memorial Park
30' x 60' open air pavilion, picnic tables will seat 80-100 persons comfortably, restroom access, serving kitchen additional.
- $50 mandatory deposit (refundable upon satisfactory facility inspection and key return)
- $50 Pavilion Rental (4-hour block of time, restrooms included)
- $20 Serving Kitchen (refrigerator, stove, sinks)
20' x 30' open air pavilion, picnic tables will seat 30-40 persons comfortably, additional picnic tables available on site, restroom access. Open in-season only, inquire for dates.
- $20 mandatory deposit (refundable upon satisfactory facility inspection)
- $20 Pavilion Rental (4 hour block of time)
- Additional fees for gate admission required. Group rates available.
Kayak Rental Information
Made available through a grant from Health Eating, Active Living (HEAL), we have aquired eight single kayaks with paddles and life jackets. The kayaks are 10.5 feet long and weigh about 42 pounds each.
Reservations (with payment) must be made in writing 48 hours in advance. A $50 deposit check and copy of driver’s license is required at the time of the rental.
Fee $5 per kayak per day.
Pick up (seasonally) at the Community Center between 8:30 and 9:30 a.m., and return 1:30-2 p.m. (Sat. and Sunday only), or 6-7:30 p.m. (all days). Participants are responsible for the loading, unloading, and transporting the kayaks to and from destination.
Outdoor Volleyall and Badminton sets are available to rent for home use. Reservations (with payment) must be made 48 hours in advance. $25 deposit check and copy of driver’s license is required at the time of rental.
Fee $5 per set per use (up to 3 days).
Click here for rental information specific to the Mansfield Community Center.