Registrar of Voters
Andrea Epling, Democratic Registrar
Beverly Miela, Republican Registrar
Audrey P. Beck Municipal Building
4 South Eagleville Road, Mansfield, CT 06268
Absentee ballots for the November 8, 2011 Municipal Election will be available in the Town Clerk’s office beginning Friday October 7, 2011. Absentee ballots for the referendum questions for those property owners who are not electors will also be available.
As provided by law, the Registrars of Voters maintain the voter registration records for the Town of Mansfield. The Registrars’ duties include:
- conducting the annual canvass of registered voters between January and May to ensure records are accurate and complete
- managing elections, primaries and referenda
- locating and training poll workers
- handling requests for voter registration and education
- processing mail-in and cross-town voter registrations
The Registrars are elected biennially and work a part-time schedule for the Town. Citizens can also contact the Town Clerk’s Office
with questions concerning voter registration and related items.