Welcome to the Town of Mansfield's Communications Page
We look forward to sharing information about your town government and hearing from you as well!
Hear From Us!
- The Mansfield Minute: The Mansfield Minute is a quick read of current Mansfield news and events.
- Facebook: Fan the Town of Mansfield, Mansfield Public Library, Mansfield Community Center, Mansfield Downtown Partnership, & Mansfield Recycles.
- E-Mail Group Lists (QNotify): Subscribe to one or more of our e-mail information lists.
- Document Center: All of our documents posted in one easy place.
- Committee Agendas, Minutes, & Packets: View these by committee name and date.
- Web Calendar: View the on-line calendar of Boards, Commissions, and the Schools.
- Press Releases: Updates on the latest municipal news items.
- Cable Channel 191: See the current schedule for our local government access channel.
- Town Manager's Report: View the Town Manager's reports on items of interest to citizens.
- Town Departments’ Quarterly Reports: Read about each Department’s initiatives.
- Mansfield Senior Sparks: Read the current issue of the Senior Center's Newsletter.
- Budgetary and Financial Information: Budgets for the current and prior years.
- Notices and Postings: Legal notices, public hearings, bids, and requests for qualifications.
- Town of Mansfield's Official Homepage
Public Meetings on Cable Channel 191 and Our Website
Charter Cable Channel 191 is Mansfield's local government access television station. The channel's programming alternates between an informative message board and broadcasts of some of Mansfield's public meetings (both live and recorded). Town Council Meetings are broadcast live (see the Town Council Meeting schedule). Additionally, see the View Schedule page for a list of times that the most recent Town Council meeting is available for viewing as well as some other public meetings.
Recordings from the past month of Town Council meetings are available on-demand at Town Hall Streams. You can pick which meeting to watch. For meetings older than one month, please fill out a Freedom of Information request with the Town Clerk.