- Area - Mansfield is 45.1 square miles, has 28,864 acres of land, and has 104.18 miles of streets (Source: Public Works).
- Population - In 2007, Mansfield had a population of 24,884 (Source: CT Department of Public Health).
- Voters - As of October 2009, Mansfield had 12,093 registered voters (Source: CT Secretary of State's Office).
- Incomes - As of 2009, the median household income in Mansfield was $61,897 (Source: CT Economic Resource Center).
- Housing Costs - As of 2007, the Median House Price in Mansfield is $260,000 (Source: CT Economic Resource Center).
- Housing Units - As of 2009, there are 5,559 housing units in Mansfield (Source: CT Economic Resource Center).
- Form of Government - Mansfield has a town council-town manager form of government in addition to an annual town meeting.
- Tax Rate - 25.71 mills; please see the Assessor's page for the additional information regarding taxes.
- Fire Protection - Mansfield has three fire stations with a combination of volunteer and paid personnel.
- Police Services - Mansfield has a combination police department with both state troopers and town officers.
- Schools - Mansfield has three elementary schools (PK-4), Goodwin, Southeast, and Vinton; one Middle School (5-8), Mansfield Middle School; and one regional high school (9-12), E.O. Smith High School.
- Student Enrollment - In October 2009, Mansfield had a total school enrollment of 1,271 in grades PK-8; 709 in grades PK-4 and 562 in grades 5-8.
View the CERC Town Profile for Mansfield.