Mansfield Middle School
Ms. Jennie ElShakhs
Grade 8 Math (CC3) Classwork and Homework Listing
Geometry Classwork and Homework Listing
Please contact me at email@example.com with any questions.
Links and connections for other activities: We may use these throughout the year, but you are welcome to explore at any time!
Why is a number to the zero power equal to 1?
Homework instructions for success:
- Do your homework on graph paper
- Use a pencil for all math homework
- Be sure to put your name on your work before you start!
- This information should be on your homework paper: Name, Class, Date, Assignment. I have a rubber stamp that you can use at the top of your papers if you like.
- Always use a straight-edge for lines. It does not need to be a ruler – it can be an index card, a pencil, etc.
- Please make a line across the paper at the bottom of each problem so I know where one ends and the next begins and also clearly indicate your answer when appropriate. Use a straight-edge for the line.
- Homework problems do not need to be correct, but they do need to be your best effort. If the answer can be checked you should show all work for doing this. You are encouraged to use hints and help as a tool, but if you copy it directly without showing that you can do the work, you will get zero credit for the assignment
You will not get full credit for your assignment if you do not follow these instructions
Silent Board Game
CC2 Math Homework 2013-2014
Mashable Math is Awesome
Hard math for the phone company
Old Geometry Page