1/28/2016 - Jump Rope for Heart Fundraiser & Awareness Program
Awareness Month - February
Event Date - In School -February 22nd - 26th, Coordinated by P.E. Teacher, Mr. Tamosaitis.
- Students are not required to participate in fundraising to be able to participate in everything I have planned for PE the week of the “event”
- The “event” will happen during PE classes between Feb 22nd and Feb 26th
- Students will be learning about their heart, how to keep it healthy, and why it is important during the month of February
- Students receive thank you gifts from the American Heart Association for raising funds
- There are three instant gifts that I give the students for raising money, the rest come after the envelopes have been collected the week of the event
- Students might bring in a coupon that is signed by a parent/guardian that is used to get one of the instant thank you gifts. Students can bring the coupon to me at any time, or you can send it to my mailbox and I will follow up
- The money donated goes to the American Heart Association to help kids with special hearts
Please view attached flyers for details. All paperwork will be sent home on Friday 1/29/16.
Click Here for Parent Letter
Click Here for "How To" Instructions