Mansfield COVID-19 Homepage
Local COVID-19 Vaccine Opportunities:
The Town of Mansfield Senior Center wants to help our residents 65+ by answering your questions on how to obtain a COVID-19 vaccine, and may be able to help provide seniors transportation. Click here to learn how we can help you.
Walk-in Clinic NOW OPEN in Mansfield offering single dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine to anyone age 18+. Here's the schedule and all the details.
UConn Health, in partnership with UConn Storrs, is also hosting a mass vaccination clinic for the general public on the Storrs campus. Appointments are OPEN NOW. Any eligible person seeking to schedule an appointment for the UConn Storrs clinic can do so in two ways:
1) Follow this link to create an account and schedule online: https://mychart.uconn.edu/mychart/Signup
2) Call the UConn Health vaccine scheduling line at 860-679-5589
Access to Hawley Armory from Rte. 195 in Storrs is clearly marked.
This new site is in addition to weekly clinics posted to VAMS and hosted by the Eastern Highlands Health District, which will continue.
Vaccine Opportunities Statewide
Need assistance finding a vaccine? There are several options for helping you schedule a vaccine:
Call the State of Connecticut's COVID Vaccine Appointment Assist Line at 877-918-2224, 7 days a week with expanded hours 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM to schedule an appointment.
If you are a veteran, please contact the Veterans Administration about receiving your vaccine. The VA is hosting walk-in clinics with no advance appointment required.
- VAMS is the Vaccine Administration Management System – an online scheduling portal hosted by the State Department of Public Health that allows individuals with an email address and access to a computer to create an account, log-in, and search for a vaccine clinic near them. After you register with VAMS you can access many providers’ vaccine scheduling systems
- Schedule a vaccination directly through a participating health provider.
Be informed on the latest guidance regarding COVID-19 from public health officials:
Our local schools are taking steps to protect the health and safety of students, faculty, staff, and our community:
Local COVID Testing Options for Mansfield Residents
Please visit the Eastern Highlands Health District (EHHD) website for the latest information.
No Cost, No Appointment Needed:
- SEMA4 at Mansfield Middle School
- 205 Spring Hill Road, Storrs
- Wednesdays, continuing through May 26
- 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Drive-through testing
- Generations Family Health Center
- 40 Mansfield Avenue, Windham
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Walk-up or drive-through testing
- Hartford HealthCare at Windham Hospital
- At Recreation Park, 79 Main Street, Windham
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday only
- 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM-Priority Testing for Pre-Op Patients
- 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM: All Testing
- Walk-up or drive-through testing
- CVS Minute Clinics
- May be no cost, depending on insurance or other factors
- Anyone age 12 or older can get tested; Minors under 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Appointment needed
- Schedule an appointment online here
- Click here for an interactive map of testing sites throughout Connecticut
For general information about COVID-19 or screening for testing call:
- Hartford Healthcare 24 hour hotline: 860.972.8100 or (toll-free) 1.833.621.0600
For UConn Students:
UConn students can receive testing through Student Health and Wellness (SHAW). Visit their website for information. Testing is available for both on- and off-campus students.
The Town is now accepting applications for assistance in paying up to six (6) months of childcare expenses Read on...