October 13, 2021
Virtual (Online) Program
Hosted by the Mansfield Public Library
Mansfield, CT 06250
5 Things you NEED to Know To Retire With Confidence
Wednesday, October 13, 2021
Cosponsored by the Mansfield Public Library and AAA Retire Program
The AAA Retire program was established in 2003 as a non-affiliated member benefit exclusively for AAA Members. Since then it as been adopted as a benefit for community libraries, adult education facilities and Senior Centers. The program provides an overview of Social Security retirement benefits for singe, married, widowed and divorced beneficiaries, The topics discussed provide attendees information on the 5 things you need to know to retire with confidence:
- The difference between saving for retirement and distributing for retirement
- The advantage of an individual retirement account for income planning
- How to supercharge your ROTH IRA
- How to get BIG tax savings on company stock
- New for 2021 how massive U.S. and international government debt could disrupt your retirement and its success
All Attendee will receive a free personalized Social Security Maximization analysis.
Please note: You may register by calling 800-978-7953 or by clicking the link below. Additional tools will also be sent to your email address.