June 10, 2022
Activities begin at 7:00 PM; Movie begins at dark
2 Dog Lane
Storrs-Mansfield, CT 06268
Friday, June 10, 2022
Join us in celebrating Pride with fun activities, music, a movie, and more! All towns, all ages, and allies welcome!
Join the Town of Mansfield in a celebration of Pride on Friday, June 10 on Betsy Paterson Square in Downtown Storrs! This fun, free event begins at 7:00 PM.
All towns, all ages, and allies are invited to:
- Meet members of local LGBTQIA+ organizations and learn about local supports
- Enjoy music, trivia games, and selfie stations
- Pick up free flags and pronoun pins
- Stop by the UConn Dairy Bar Ice Cream Truck for a frozen treat
- Customize and Tie-Dye-Your-PRIDE Shirts (suggested shirt donation: $10)
And, don't miss:
- Drag Queen Story Time - 8:00 PM
- Love, Simon screening - starts at dark
Share your Pride with us by using #MansfieldIsProud when posting your pics on Facebook and Instagram!
You are welcome to bring your own lawn chair or blanket, food and drink, but please no alcohol or tobacco products (both are prohibited on the Square).
Parking is available in the Downtown Storrs Parking Garage, which is free for your first 2 hours and then just $1/hour thereafter. The garage is an approximate 2-minute walk to Betsy Paterson Square.
Please contact Katie Bell (she/her/hers), firstname.lastname@example.org, 860.429.3319 with questions about our Celebrate Pride event.