August 19, 2022
Activities begin at 7:30 PM; Movie begins at dusk
2 Dog Lane
Storrs-Mansfield, CT 06268
Moonlight Movies: Spider-Man: No Way Home
Friday, August 19, 2022
Enjoy free, family movies on Betsy Paterson Square on Friday, August 5, 12, and 19, 2022. Activities begin at 7:30 PM; movies begin at dusk.
The Mansfield Downtown Partnership will launch its popular Moonlight Movies series on Friday, August 5. This free, outdoor movies series will take place on Betsy Paterson Square in Downtown Storrs on Friday, August 5; Friday, August 12; and Friday, August 19. Activities begin at 7:30 PM; the movies begin at dusk. Moonlight Movies are free and open to everyone.
FRIDAY, AUGUST 19: Spider-Man: No Way Home
“For the first time in the cinematic history of Spider-Man, our friendly neighborhood hero's identity is revealed, bringing his Super Hero responsibilities into conflict with his normal life and putting those he cares about most at risk. When he enlists Doctor Strange's help to restore his secret, the spell tears a hole in their world, releasing the most powerful villains who've ever fought a Spider-Man in any universe. Now, Peter will have to overcome his greatest challenge yet, which will not only forever alter his own future but the future of the Multiverse” - Rotten Tomatoes
Join us on Betsy Paterson Square starting at 7:30 PM for fun activities, including:
Refreshments available for purchase at the Square will include:
PLAN YOUR VISIT:
- Betsy Paterson Square, 2 Dog Lane, Storrs, CT 06268
- Limited seating is available on the Square
- You are encouraged to bring your own blanket and/or lawn chairs.
- Bicycle racks are located on Betsy Paterson Square, at the Nash-Zimmer Transportation Center (adjacent to the parking garage), and around Downtown Storrs.
- For the safety of all attendees, please do not ride your bike on the Square during the movie.
- CTtransit offers daily service to the Nash-Zimmer Transportation Center (23 Royce Circle, about a 2-minute walk to Betsy Paterson Square) from Mansfield to Hartford via its 913 Express route. Visit cttransit.com for schedule information.
- WRTD’s Route 674 Storrs-Willimantic Bus runs Monday-Saturday. Visit wrtd.org for schedule information.
- Parking is available in the Downtown Storrs Parking Garage (33 Royce Circle).
- Parking in the garage is free for your first 2 hours, and then just $1/hour thereafter.
- The garage is about a 2-minute walk from Betsy Paterson Square
Please visit downtownstorrs.org/movies for more information or contact the Mansfield Downtown Partnership (860.429.2740, email@example.com)