Swim lessons at our pools have returned! However, they will look a bit different. There will be some new swim lesson modifications to adhere to our state and local policies, which are described for you below. You can also find this information on our website (www.mansfieldcc.com). Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe in and around our pools.
We will be offering the following programs this summer. Adult & Child Private Lessons, Stroke Clinics, Family Group Lessons and traditional Group Lessons with some adjustments.
The Mansfield Community Center offers the following:
Infant and Preschool Group Swim Lessons
School Aged Swim Lessons
Adult Group Swim Lessons (currently Postponed)
Private Lessons (All ages)
Family Group Lessons NOW AVAILABLE!!
Some General Rules:
- We will adhere to the 6-foot social distancing guideline in and around the pool deck at all times.
- All swimmers must wear a mask until going into the pool, and must put it back on after leaving the pool.
- We ask that you do not bring additional spectators to the lesson if and when possible. Spectators that do come must wear a mask at all times on the pool deck and within the building, unless they are in the water.
- We ask that only one parent/guardian accompany each child to swim lessons. We ask that all swimmers arrive in their swim suit for their swim lesson.
- Please have yourself and child rinse before coming onto the pool deck, since showers are not permitted you are only allowed to rinse and change.
- If your child wears goggles, we ask that they bring their own.