COVID Testing Options - No Cost, No Appointment
There are several options in our area for Mansfield residents to receive a COVID test. Please contact the Eastern Highlands Health District (860.429.3325) or visit their website (ehhd.org) for additional information.
Questions about COVID testing may also be directed to:
- Call 2-1-1
- Hartford Healthcare 24 hour hotline: 860.972.8100 or (toll-free) 1.833.621.0600
Mansfield Middle School
On Wednesdays, drive-through testing will be available at Mansfield Middle School from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
The PCR testing will be administered by Sema4.
There is no cost, and no appointment is needed to access this drive-through testing option.
Mansfield Middle School is located at 205 Spring Hill Road, Storrs, CT 06268 (click here for directions).
Generations Family Health Center
Generations Family Health Center offers COVID testing at no cost with no appointment needed.
Testing hours are: Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Generations Family Health Center is located at 40 Mansfield Avenue, Willimantic, CT 06226
- You DO NOT need to be a Generations patient.
- Testing is currently available in a vehicle or on foot at their Mansfield/Willimantic and Danielson sites
- Testing will be available at their Putnam site beginning Nov. 2.
- NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED
- No cost to the patient for the test
- Testing results usually available in 2-3 days
- Testing available for all ages
- Patients must be age 10 or older to take a self-test for COVID-19.
- A parent or legal guardian can administer the test to their child, ages 5 or older.
- Patients less than 5 years of age, are not eligible for a self-test, and will be tested by Generations’ staff
Click here for a printable flyer with more information from Generations Family Health Center
For UConn Students
UConn students can receive testing through Student Health and Wellness (SHAW). Visit their website for information. Testing is available for both on- and off-campus students.
Click here to return to the Town of Mansfield's COVID information page.