Mansfield General Information Email Subscription Lists
You can choose to subscribe to any of Mansfield's free public general information email lists with topics such as Public Library offerings, Agendas and Minutes, News/Press Releases, etc.
Step-by-Step Directions to Sign-Up
- Go to https://www.mansfieldct.gov/list.aspx to see all of the available lists.
- Type your email address in the provided box and click "sign in".
- Click on the icon that looks like an envelope next to any of the lists that you would like to subscribe to.
- You should receive an email to confirm your subscription. If you do not receive one, please check your SPAM / junk email folder. It can take up to 20 minutes to receive the confirmation email. That email will likely have a link that you need to click on to confirm your subscription.
- You will notice that the emails will come from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you use a SPAM / Junk Mail blocker, you might want to add these two email addresses to your email contacts to ensure delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if the emails go to SPAM / junk email?
It depends what you use for an email account, but in most email accounts, if you add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your email contacts, it will prevent them from going to SPAM. Or in some email systems you can add an address to a "not SPAM" or "not Junk" list.
- How do I unsubscribe (stop receiving emails)?
At the bottom of every one of these emails that you receive in this system, there is a link that allows you to unsubscribe from one or more or all of the lists, or to add any lists to your subscription.
- Will you share my email address with advertisers or 3rd party organizations?
We do not share your email with advertisers nor 3rd party organizations, HOWEVER two exceptions are: (1) We do use the Civic Plus software to send the email addresses so technically it is in their system however they will not use them and (2) If we are required by law to furnish an email address, then we will need to comply with the law.
- Who can I contact if I need help?
Please follow the directions on this page as they will answer most questions. However, if you still need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 860-429-3384.
- How do I sign-up for Emergency Notifications or change my subscription for Emergency Notifications?
If you are looking to subscribe to our Emergency Notifications (CodeRED), please via the CodeRED page instead. That system is part of our Emergency Management Office.