Planning and Development Forms

The Planning Department is in the process of transitioning to on-line submission of applications for the Planning and Zoning Commission (PZC), Inland Wetlands Agency (IWA), Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA), and Historic District Commission (HDC).  Please bear with us as it may take some time to completely transition away from paper forms and fillable pdfs to on-line applications. At this time, the following applications/forms are available for on-line submission:

Planning and Zoning Commission

Zoning Board of Appeals

Owner Authorization

If the property owner is not the person completing the application, a separate certification statement will be required.

Applicant Certification Statements

If an agent (attorney, architect, etc.) is completing an application on behalf of a client, a separate certification statement will be required if they are not present to electronically sign the application.